- St. Christopher rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Design elements celebrate the majesty of God in nature
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Special prayer card included
- Made with the adventurer in mind
This St. Christopher tenner is a part of the Brave Beads series, celebrating God's natural wonders in the majestic outdoors. Beads are cool and gorgeous amazonite, like the gray-white beauty of a winter sky, sharp snow-capped mountains, gold and green autumn foliage, or a Montana sunset. These natural gemstones evoke the magnificence of His creation, and they are elements of His own design. A handsome St. Christopher medal hangs with an ornate, Italian Crucifix in oxidized silver. Hand made on gray paracord and finished with a carabiner. Clip it to your backpack or belt loop, or toss this rosary in your pocket and go.
What better way to experience and rejoice in His majesty than to set out with St. Christopher, the patron saint of travelers? Just as he carried the Christ child to safety when Jesus appeared to Him on a riverbank, let him accompany you, and keep you safe on all of your outdoor adventures.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Multi Color Amazonite round beads, 10mm Multi Color Amazonite round beads
- Ox Silver St. Christopher Medal, 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included