- St. Michael rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Reflects the majesty of God in the natural, outdoor world
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Faithful gift of devotion and prayer
- Perfect for adventurers devoted to the Rosary.
This St. Michael tenner from the Brave Beads series evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature. Picture Jasper beads in striking golden-yellow with black veins ignite on brown camo paracord. They reflect the brilliant hues of an Aspen autumn, fly fishing, river rocks in a tumbling stream, and lightning from the sword of St. Michael himself. A large natural wood Our Father bead calls to mind the glory of trees that reach for the heavens. The two sided silver medal honors the Archangel, brave protector of heaven and our Faith. The reverse honors your Guardian Angel. A handsome silver Crucifix and a carabiner clip finish the hand made rosary, making it a handy aid to prayer to accompany you on all your outdoor adventures.
Clipped to a backpack or belt loop, or held safely in your pocket, where you can access it freely, it is a gift of faith for those moments when awe of the outdoors and the grandeur of God's natural world inspire you to prayer.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Picture Jasper beads, 10mm Natural Finish Wood bead
- 1" Ox Silver St. Michael / Guardian Angel Medal, 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included