- Miraculous Medal rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Reflects the resplendent beauty of the outdoors
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Prayer Card included
- Great gift for active men or women who love the outdoors
The Miraculous Medal Tenner from the Brave Beads collection celebrates the beauty of God's creation in the natural world. The Blue Amazonite beads on leather cording reflect the hues of the sky and snowcapped mountain peaks in the expansive western outdoors. They can vary in tone and be tinged with the yellow or orange of the sun or the red of desert clays and ancient canyons. Accenting the gemstones is a silver plated tube bead with a tribal motif. A silver Miraculous Medal with decidedly western flair and an ornate silver Crucifix, both from Italy, finish this distinctive rosary tenner. Even in the depths of the desert, the glory of God is all around us, and nature is proof of His power and existence.
A carabiner allows you to take this sturdy tenner along on all of your outdoor adventures. Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket, this is a gift for active men and women who see and celebrate God's presence in the natural world as they experience Him there.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- 8mm Red Jasper beads, 7x5mm Antique Silver Plated "pewter" tube bead
- 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, 1" Ox Silver Miraculous Medal, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 7 1/2" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included